These easy to make pumpkin muffins are moist and flavourful and you’ll have a hard time not eating the whole batch!
With Canadian thanksgiving only a month away I am now thinking of all things fall and that means pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin. I was thinking today that I have quite a few pumpkin recipes on my blog and I think I will do a round up post tomorrow and thus making it easier for you all to find them.
Today when I shared these gluten-free pumpkin muffins on my instagram page I also admitted that I almost didn’t share the post. I am not really happy with the photos I took of these muffins. Not really sure why I left the muffins in the pan but I did. But I also realized that I am not perfect and thus not everything I share should be perfect either.
Especially when I really wanted to share the recipe with you all. These muffins are just so moist, something that isn’t always true with gluten-free baking.
I am really so pleased with this pumpkin muffin recipe and I can truly say I think they are the BEST pumpkin muffins I have ever made! Are you going to make these muffins now?
Take a look at the above photo. After I finished taking photos of the gluten-free muffins and removed the muffin pan and other props I realized I was left with a leaf heart. I think this is pretty cool.
One thing I can guarantee when you make these muffins is that your kitchen will smell amazing. When they were baking my hubby kept asking when he could eat them, that’s how good the house smelled.Print
Gluten and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Muffins
These easy to make pumpkin muffins are gluten and dairy-free plus are so moist and flavourful you will have a hard time not eating the whole batch.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the egg, oil, pumpkin and sweeteners and mix on high with a hand mixer.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda and spices and mix on low speed.
- Add the gluten-free flour and mix on low/medium speed until batter is smooth.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop a 1/2 scoop into lined cups.
- Sprinkle a bit of walnuts and chocolate chips over batter.
- Use ice cream scoop to drop batter over each cup.
- Sprinkle a bit of walnuts and chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake in oven for 25-28 minutes.
- Remove and cool.