Gluten-free homemade pumpkin spice is the perfect blend of 5 spices that you probably already have in your spice drawer. Spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and allspice.
Can we possibly make it through October and November without pumpkin spice? With recipes like pumpkin cream cheese muffins, pumpkin cake and pumpkin pie, having a small jar of homemade gluten-free pumpkin spice in your pantry, makes baking so much easier!
It is so easy to make homemade pumpkin spice. Just a combo of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. This homemade gluten-free pumpkin spice adds delicious flavours to all of your fall and thanksgiving baking.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE PUMPKIN SPICE:
Quick and easy to make, homemade pumpkin spice is grain-free, paleo and as always gluten-free! Homemade gluten-free pumpkin spice blend for all your fall and thanksgiving recipes.
HOW TO MAKE THE PUMPKIN SPICE:
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and allspice into a medium jar.
- Use a spoon to mix spices well.
- Place lid on jar and store pumpkin spice in your pantry.
- Label jar.
Instead of spending money at the grocery store for a pumpkin spice blend, make your own. You can easily make your own homemade pumpkin spice with ingredients you already have on hand.
WHAT IS IN MY RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN SPICE?
- Ground Cinnamon-is the main flavour in pumpkin spice
- Ground Ginger-gives the spice blend a warm and slightly spicy bite
- Ground Nutmeg– you only need a little bit of nutmeg and it adds a slight nutty flavour
- Ground Cloves– adds warmth to the pumpkin spice
- Ground Allspice– adds a peppery kick to the spice blend
Are you ready to make your own gluten-free pumpkin spice? With just 5 ingredients, you can easily make this pumpkin spice recipe. Next time a gluten-free recipe like pumpkin muffins, apple pumpkin loaf, paleo pumpkin muffins calls for pumpkin spice, you’ll be able to grab your own homemade jar out of the pantry.
Want more recipes? Subscribe to get new recipes delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. I really would love to hear from you.
Have any gluten-free questions? DM me and I will answer any questions you have about gluten-free baking or cooking.
Gluten-Free Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- Add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and allspice to a medium canning jar.
- Use a spoon to mix well.
- Place lid on jar and label it.
- Place jar in pantry with other spices.