Do you like Almond Roca?
Do you wish you could make it yourself?
Wishing for an easy gluten free recipe?
I have an easy gluten free recipe for you today that tastes just like Almond Roca.
I should warn you though: You will have a hard time not eating it all, so I would suggest you give it away as gifts.
Your friends and family will love it.
Gluten Free Almond Butter Crunch
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white corn syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup gluten free dark or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large heavy saucepan add the brown sugar, corn syrup, water and butter.
- Heat on medium and stir.
- Place a candy thermometer into saucepan.
- Increase heat to medium-high and cook until mixture reaches 150 degrees C or 310 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and add chopped almonds.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the hot candy.
- Chocolate chips will melt quickly and smooth out with a spoon.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator to cool.
- Once cooled, break into pieces.