Are you a fan of bounty bars?
If you do not know what they are you are missing out on a classic chocolate bar. It has a coconut filling and is then wrapped in chocolate.
If you are a fan of this chocolate bar then I have a recipe for you.
What if you could make a low-carb/keto version of the classic bar?
This keto bounty bar is super easy to make also. I used a silicone pan as a mold for these bars. All you really need for this recipe is room in your freezer for the pan.
Keto Bounty Bars
- In a small bowl combined the shredded coconut, whipping cream and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into a silicone bar mold.
- This made 12 for me.
- Press mixture into each mold firmly.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate and the coconut oil.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove bars from the silicone mold and place on a metal rack with parchment underneath.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each bar, covering well.
- Sprinkle crushed raspberries and pea flowers on each bar.
- Place back in freezer for 5 minutes.
- They are ready.
- Keep in fridge.