These gluten-free strawberry cupcakes are easy to make, fluffy, moist and made with strawberry jam. Top with a creamy pink icing and these gluten-free cupcakes are perfect for Valentines Day, a baby shower and birthdays.
Truth, I think you can enjoy these gluten-free strawberry cupcakes anytime of the year, but they sure are cute on Valentines Day. So moist and fluffy! The strawberry flavour in the cupcakes comes from strawberry jam. You could easily add chopped fresh strawberries or freeze dried strawberries to the batter to double the strawberry flavour.
INGREDIENTS IN THE CUPCAKES:
- Softened Butter
- White Sugar
- Strawberry Jam
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Baking Soda
- Gluten-Free Baking Powder
Looking for more gluten-free cupcake recipes? Try my carrot cupcakes, black bottomed cupcakes, pink cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes and cashew butter cupcakes. Maybe it is just me, but there is something about pink cupcakes that just make me smile. A pink gluten-free cupcake with a strawberry pink frosting on top is just delightful.
These gluten-free strawberry cupcakes are moist, fluffy and delicious. Perfect gluten-free cupcakes for birthdays, baby showers, Valentines Day or dessert anytime in spring and summer. The strawberry lover in your life is really going to love these gluten-free strawberry cupcakes. Are you a cupcake fan?
The recipe is easy to follow and it makes 12 large cupcakes and 8 mini ones. Delicious strawberry flavour in every bite.
HOW TO MAKE THE CUPCAKES:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin and a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the butter and sugar and beat.
- Add the eggs and jam and beat again. Scraping sides of bowl to incorporate all and mixing again.
- In a small bowl whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to mixture and mix on low speed.
- Add the buttermilk and vanilla and beat on low speed.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until you have a smooth batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into muffin pan.
- Bake for 18-20 min for large cupcakes and 10 minutes for mini cupcakes.
- Cool and icing with strawberry icing(listed below)
Soft, fluffy and moist, these gluten-free strawberry cupcakes will melt in your mouth. Bursting with strawberry flavour due to the addition of strawberry jam mixed into the batter. Top with a creamy pink icing and a strawberry on top. It is the perfect spring or summer dessert.
Gluten-free strawberry cupcake recipe uses pantry ingredients like butter, sugar, eggs, strawberry jam, buttermilk, gluten-free flour blend and vanilla. Interested in more strawberry recipes then try my recipes for strawberry pecan salad, strawberry goat cheese appetizer and old fashioned jam cake.
Fluffy gluten-free strawberry cupcakes topped with a creamy delicious pink icing. Perfectly sweet, pink and bursting with strawberry flavour.
HERE ARE MORE CUPCAKE RECIPES:
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Pink Cupcakes
- Black Bottomed Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cashew Butter Cupcakes
Gluten Free Strawberry Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan and a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the butter and the white sugar and beat.
- Scrap sides of bowl and beat again.
- Add the eggs and jam and beat again.
- In a small bowl whisk the gluten free flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Alternately add the buttermilk with the dry ingredients.
- Mix on medium speed until batter is smooth.
- Divide batter evenly into the muffin liners.
- Bake large cupcakes for 18-20 minutes. Mini cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
Gluten-Free Strawberry Icing
- 1 1/2 blocks cream cheese
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp Start with 2 Tbsp and slowly increased amount until you get the desired thickness for the icing.
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- Add cream cheese and butter to a medium bowl and beat well.
- Add strawberry jam and beat again.
- Add icing sugar and mix on low first then increase to medium.
- If needed add a bit of milk to thin the icing.