Here is a gluten free cupcake recipe using Cup4Cup gluten free flour blend.
Cup4Cup is a great gluten free flour blend that is available at Williams Sonoma stores in Canada and the US.
Recently I was sent a bag of Cup4Cup gluten free flour and asked to do up some recipes for the holidays.
I have used Cup4Cup many times while baking and have a few recipes on my blog using this gluten free flour blend.
While I did not icing these cupcakes you definitely could.
Here is the recipe.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- 4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten free cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp gluten free vanilla
- 250 ml cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a stand mixer add the gluten free flour, baking soda, sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Mix on low.
- Add the buttermilk, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
- Mix on medium speed until batter is smooth and light.
- Optional. Chocolate chips can be added to batter at this time.
- In a medium bowl, beat with a hand mixer the cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt.
- Divide the chocolate cupcake batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Top each cupcake with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.