This cranberry baked brie makes the perfect gluten-free holiday appetizer. Made in less than 30 minutes, it is easy to make, delicious and uses simple ingredients. Homemade zesty cranberry sauce tops a brie wheel then baked in the oven. Baked brie gets ooey, gooey and soft when baked. My favourite.
Cranberries and brie are such a great combination. Adding shallots and jalapenos to the cranberries adds zesty and savoury flavourings to the mix. Every bite is delicious.
- Fresh Cranberries
- Brown Sugar
- Brie Wheel
Gluten-free cranberry baked brie is a wonderful gluten-free appetizer after the holidays too. Leftover cranberry sauce with shallots and jalapeños added works great for this recipe too. If you love brie cheese as much as I do, you will definitely loves this gluten-free recipe. Make this gluten-free hot appetizer and share it with friends and family at your next holiday party or gathering. It will be such a hit to everyone who gets to enjoy it.
I didn’t top the baked brie with any nuts. More and more I have been getting request for a nut-free recipe. If you are find with nuts you could chop some almonds, walnuts or pistachios and add them on top after baking.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cranberries, water, brown sugar, shallots and jalapenos to a small saucepan and heat on medium for 7 minutes.
- Turn to low and cook until cranberries are soft.
- Add brie wheel into a brie baker or ceramic dish.
- Top with cranberry mix and place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Gluten-free baked brie with cranberry sauce is an easy appetizer to serve the next tine you need an appie. Hot melted brie is topped with a zesty, savoury homemade cranberry sauce. I love to serve hot appetizers alongside a charcuterie board. They both work so well together and now you have cold plus hot appetizers.
My favourite dipper is toasted Schar sliced baguette. To make you take a gluten-free baguette and sliced diagonally then spread lightly butter on both side. Sprinkle garlic salt over each slice and bake for 10 minutes. Flip over at the 5 minute mark. Remove and store in a ziploc bag. The perfect dipper!
Warm, melty brie cheese is topped with a sweet, zesty and savour homemade cranberry sauce in this gluten-free recipe. It looks impressive when served but it very easy to make. Perfect for the busy holiday season.
HERE ARE MORE HOLIDAY APPETIZERS TO TRY:
- Bacon and Pear Compote Baked Brie
- Layered Shrimp Dip
- Speck Wrapped Pear with Honey
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Crackers
- Spicy Air Fry Cauliflower WIngs
Cranberry Baked Brie
- 1 Cup Fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded
- 1/2 small shallot, peeled
- 1 Brie wheel
- Add cranberries, shallots, jalapenos, water and brown sugar to a small saucepan on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and cook until cranberries are soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add brie wheel to a brie baker and then top with cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve.