This gluten-free layered shrimp dip or spread is perfect for entertaining. I cannot remember a family gathering where this dip was not served. I used my gluten-free shrimp cocktail sauce in this recipe. A dip that everyone loves!
Are you a fan of shrimp cocktail? If so, you will definitely want to make this gluten-free layered shrimp dip. With ingredients like cream cheese, gluten-free shrimp cocktail sauce, canned small shrimp, green and red peppers, tomatoes and green onions.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE DIP:
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Canned Baby Shrimp
- Gluten-Free Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- Red and Green Pepper
- Green Onions
- Chopped Baby Tomatoes
- Shredded Cheese
Layered shrimp dip is light, refreshing and bursting with flavour. Creamy and crunchy too. The gluten-free layered shrimp dip presents itself wonderfully layered in a glass pyrex pie plate. All the layers are seen then. A recipe for any party, bbq with friends and holiday celebration. I serve it with a variety of gluten-free crackers.
It is quick and easy to prepare and tastes as good as it looks. Chopped green onions and peppers on top of a spicy shrimp cocktail sauce, which is then on top of a cream cheese base.
Need a last minute party dip? Whip up this classic crowd-favourite gluten-free layered shrimp dip in less than 10 minutes. Hosting a hungry group of friends or family does not get any easier than this layered shrimp dip.
HOW TO MAKE THE DIP:
- In a small bowl add the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Spread mixture all over bottom of a glass pyrex pie plate.
- Spread shrimp cocktail sauce over the cream cheese.
- Top with the canned shrimp.
- Sprinkle the chopped green and red pepper over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Top wth green onions.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Horseradish adds a kick to the gluten-free shrimp cocktail sauce. The dip is layered with a creamy cream cheese mixture and then topped with fresh ingredients. Looking for an easy gluten-free appetizer to feed your friends? Whip up this easy to make gluten-free layered shrimp dip. So easy and tastes delicious!
Every year on the holidays we have this gluten-free layered shrimp dip. One of the things everyone looks forward to eating. Such a classic holiday appetizer. This gluten-free layered shrimp dip is a mainstay at any party or even on a Friday movie night.
Easy to make appetizer everyone will enjoy while watching the movie. I like to divide the dip into 4 servings and add it to smaller bowls. Place the bowl on a plate with celery and carrot sticks as well as gluten-free crackers and everyone has their own appetizer to enjoy.
HERE ARE MORE APPETIZER RECIPES:
- Gluten-free shrimp cocktail sauce
- Air-Fry Spicy Cauliflower Wings
- Air-Fry Chicken Nuggets
- Buffalo Meatballs
Gluten-Free Layered Shrimp Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese block
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans canned small shrimp (drained)
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 10-12 baby tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise and beat well until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly in a glass pyrex pie plate.
- Spread shrimp cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Top with canned shrimp.
- Sprinkle chopped green and red pepper over shrimp.
- Sprinkle tomatoes over peppers.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
- Top with chopped green onions.