This gluten-free veggie berry smoothie is healthy, naturally sweet and delicious. A tasty smoothie made with 5 ingredients like raw kale, bananas, greek yogurt, strawberries and gluten-free Spirulina.
WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is an algae full of many health benefits like:
- powerful antioxidant properties
- rich in nutrients (protein, thiamin, niacin, copper and iron)
- boasts anti-inflammatory properties
- protects LDL cholesterol
INGREDIENTS IN SMOOTHIE:
- Raw Kale
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Gluten-free Spirulina
If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast smoothie to start your day, this is it! A healthy and delicious Spirulina smoothie that you will love to drink. There are 2 colors of Spirulina-blue and green. Both are good for you.
This gluten-free veggie berry smoothie is gluten-free and full of fruit and greens. A sweet and tasty green smoothie to start the day or even post workout. Are you a smoothie fan? What are your favourite combos?
Spirulina is a plant based super protein that contains 9 essential amino acids. Replace the greek yogurt with coconut yogurt and you will have a great tasting vegan and dairy-free smoothie.
HOW TO MAKE THE SMOOTHIE:
- If using regular kale make sure to remove the tough middle stem before cutting up.
- Cut up strawberries and kale.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until it is very smooth.
- If too thick add a bit of coconut water to the mixture.
- Blend and then pour into 2 glasses.
Packed with loads of good stuff, this gluten-free veggie berry smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack. A healthy green smoothie that also tastes delicious! Ready for the full recipe so that you can make this delicious veggie berry smoothie for yourself? Scroll down for the full recipe and ingredients.
Looking to switch up your morning routine? Make yourself this veggie berry smoothie to get your day going right. Full of fibre and nutrients, your body will thank you. All the benefits and all the flavour!
I love smoothies. They are quick, easy to make and you can add a variety of fruits and veggies to create different smoothies daily. A vibrant green smoothie is a wonderful way to start the day.
HERE ARE MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
- Detox Smoothie
- Matcha Morning Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
- Dragon Fruit Lassi
- Gluten-Free Easy Granola
Gluten-Free Veggie Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups raw kale
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 tsp green spirulina
- 2 TBSP add coconut water if too thick
- Cut up kale and remove tough stem.
- Cut up strawberries.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix on high until very smooth.
- Add a bit of coconut water if too thick.
- Pour into 2 glasses.