Gluten-free rocky road squares that are sweet, chewy, nutty and topped with roasted mini marshmallows. This is my version of a magic cookie bar which is a sweet treat that is layered with gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, then shredded coconut, then a layer of nuts, then a layer of gluten-free chocolate chips and then a layer of mini marshmallows. All topped with sweetened condensed milk and baked.
There really isn’t much that beats the chewy combo of chocolate, coconut, nuts and marshmallows. Gluten-free rocky road squares are very simple to make and everyone loves them. A perfect gluten-free square anytime of the year.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE SQUARES:
- Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Melted Butter
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Walnuts, Pecans or Almonds
- Mini Marshmallows
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
I love a sweet treat that requires zero mixing and kitchen tools. Just a small bowl is needed to mix the melted butter and gluten-free graham cracker crumbs. The rest is just layered in a 9×13 baking pan and baked together for 25 minutes.
Loaded with shredded coconut, crunchy walnuts, lots of melted dark chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and a buttery gluten-free graham cracker crust. Such a simple gluten-free baked treat. Seriously, so easy. A gluten-free recipe that works every time.
Gluten-free rocky road squares that are a fun cross between a chewy chocolate chip cookie and a gooey square. You will love this recipe for gluten-free rocky road squares anytime of the year.
HOW TO MAKE THE SQUARES:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl add the gluten-free graham crumbs and melted butter.
- Add to lined pan and press down.
- Sprinkle with crust with the shredded coconut.
- Add a layer of chopped nuts.
- Add a layer of dark chocolate chips.
- Add a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Pour the can of condensed milk over the whole pan evenly.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and cool before cutting.
If you love gooey squares then you are really going to love these gluten-free rocky road squares. With only a few simple pantry ingredients you can make these gluten-free squares. Ingredients like sweetened condensed milk, shredded coconut, walnuts, dark chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and gluten-free graham cracker crumbs. Get out a 9×13 baking pan, a parchment sheet and you too can make these easy gluten-free rocky road squares. They are absolutely delicious and are a wonderful holiday dessert too!
A delicious, gooey nutty and chocolatey gluten-free treat that everyone will love. A favourite in my family and once you make them you will understand why.
HERE ARE MORE GLUTEN-FREE SQUARES TO TRY:
- Gluten-Free No Bake Sunflower Butter Bars
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Crumb Bars
- Coconut Cranberry Bars
- Gluten-Free Pretzel Nut Squares
- Gluten and Dairy-Free Coconut Squares
WANT MORE RECIPES? Subscribe to get NEW RECIPES delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. I really would love to hear from you.
Gluten Free Rocky Road Squares
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 pkg gluten-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 – 1 cup walnuts, pecans or sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl add the gluten free graham crumbs and melted butter. Stir to combine. Add graham crumbs into lined pan and lightly press down.
- Add a layer of coconut on top.
- Add a layer of nuts.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips.
- Add layer of marshmallows.
- Pour condensed milk evenly, over whole pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.