Gluten-free chocolate cupcakes that are easy to make, moist, full of chocolatey goodness and perfect for birthday parties, holiday celebrations or just anytime you crave a chocolate cupcake.
HERE ARE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- White Vinegar
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Cocoa Powder
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
This is one of my favorite gluten-free cupcake recipes for they are soft and moist, chocolatey, have the right amount of sweetness and taste great with or without icing.
Speaking of icing, are you team icing or no icing?
Do you eat the top of the cupcake first or the bottom?
Gluten-free chocolate cupcakes that are so easy to make and ultra chocolatey! The recipe uses ingredients like gluten-free flour, white and brown sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and milk. It is a classic cupcake recipe that works great with either a chocolate frosting or vanilla frosting.
HOW TO MAKE THE CUPCAKES:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.(12 for large and 16-18 for regular size cupcake)
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter with the brown and white sugar and beat well. Scraping sides of bowl to incorporate all.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- In a small bowl add the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and whisk well.
- Add the vinegar to the milk.
- Add the flour mixture plus the sour milk to the mixing bowl and beat on low all ingredients.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until batter is smooth.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into muffin pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes and remove and cool.
- Once cool, you can make a chocolate frosting and icing the cupcakes.
Perfect for any occasion because they are easy to make and from start to finish they can be ready in about 45 minutes. The gluten-free chocolate cupcakes are great for any holiday celebration or birthday party. The recipe makes 16-18 regular sized cupcakes or 12 large cupcakes.
Chocolate cupcakes that are gluten-free, moist, easy to make and topped with a rich chocolate frosting. For more cupcake recipes, check out carrot cake cupcakes, pink cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes and black bottomed cupcakes.
I feel a good gluten-free chocolate cupcake recipe is essential for every baker to have. Something easy to make, moist and works out each and every time you make them-this is that recipe.
HERE ARE RECIPES TO TRY:
- Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Gluten-Free Oreo Cookies
- No-Bake PB Crisp Squares
- Vanilla Snack Cake
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners for large cupcakes for 15-18 for regular size cupcakes.
- In a small bowl add the milk, vinegar and vanilla.
- In another medium bowl whisk the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a stand mixer beat the butter with the white and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and beat well, scraping sides of bowl.
- Alternately add the milk mixture and the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and beat the mixture well for a couple of minutes.
- I like to use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into cupcake liners.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes.
- Remove and cool.