This keto and gluten-free chocolate pie filling is simply incredible. An easy low-carb chocolate pie filling that will impress your friends and family when you bring this pie to your next gathering. Make my keto pie crust then fill it with the keto chocolate pie filling and finally top with whipped cream. It is a dreamy dessert!
A gluten-free and keto chocolate pie filling that will be a huge hit with everyone who tries it. You don’t need to be following a low carb/keto eating plan to absolutely LOVE this pie!
This keto chocolate pie filling is everything you want in a low carb chocolate dessert. Everyone will love this pie. A low carb chocolate pie filling that is rich, creamy and oh so chocolatey. The perfect low carb dessert!
If you love chocolate desserts, then you are going to love this chocolate pie filling. No one will guess that it is keto.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE FILLING:
Though this is a low carb recipe, everyone who tries this chocolate pie filling will comment, what a wonderful decadent and creamy pie it is. Only 4 ingredients are needed to make the low carb chocolate pie filling. I used Swerve granular sweetener and Lily’s dark chocolate in the filling recipe.
WHO’S READY TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE PIE?
This keto chocolate pie is really quite easy to make. First make the keto pie crust and let it cool. Make the filling and pour it into the keto pie crust and place the pie in the refrigerator to cool for a couple of hours. When you are ready to serve top the pie with a generous amount of whipping cream.
You will have a delicious and decadent keto chocolate dessert.
HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE FILLING:
- In a food processor add the cream cheese and swerve sweetener and process until mixed well.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in double boiler on the stove.
- Cool the melted chocolate for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese while the machine is running. Process until you have a very smooth filling.
- Whip 1 cup of the whipped cream in a separate bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and pulse a few times until it is mixed in.
- Pour chocolate filling into a cooled keto pie crust.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- After chilled, add a generous amount of whipped cream (sweetened with swerve sweetener) to the top of the pie.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This keto chocolate pie filling is incredibly good. Super smooth and creamy. Sometimes you just want a chocolate dessert and this one is delicious. Recipe for my keto pie crust is already up on the blog and next I will be sharing a recipe for keto lemon curd cheesecake tarts. Cannot wait to share that recipe with you.
HERE ARE MORE KETO RECIPES TO TRY:
- Keto Pie Crust
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto and Gluten-Free Flatbread
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
WANT MORE RECIPES? Subscribe to get new recipes delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I really would love to connect with you.
HAVE ANY GLUTEN-FREE QUESTIONS? Have any questions about gluten-free baking or cooking? Send me a DM and I would be happy to help you out.
Keto Chocolate Pie Filling
- In a food processor add the cream cheese and the swerve sweetener and process until mixed well.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler on the stove.
- Once melted,cool for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture with the food processor running. Process until it is very smooth.
- Whip 1 cup of the whipping cream in a small bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and pulse until filling is smooth.
- If mixture is too thick, add a bit more whipping cream until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Pour chocolate filling into a cooled baked low carb pie crust.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- After chilled add a generous amount of whipped cream sweetened with swerve ,on top of pie.