Looking for a gluten free sheet cake recipe that is sure to please a crowd?
I am sharing a recipe for gingerbread sheet cake that when topped with a cinnamon cream cheese icing will delight the whole family.
This gluten free sheet cake would be perfect for your next holiday party and with holiday season upon us I hope you will give the recipe a try.
With the holidays approaching sometimes you just want an easy dessert that you can throw together quickly, and one that still tastes amazing.
This is that dessert.
Gluten Free Gingerbread Sheet Cake
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup organic molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp each cinnamon, ginger and cardamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup milk with 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar in
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter and sweetener and mix.
- Add the molasses and egg and mix on medium speed.
- Scrape sides of bowl to incorporate all.
- Beat again.
- Add the dry ingredients and and mix on medium speed.
- Add the milk/vinegar and the water and beat until batter is light and fluffy.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes.
- Remove and cool.