This easy to make, delicious baked crab dip is the perfect hot gluten-free appetizer this holiday season. Made with canned crab, mayo, garlic powder, gluten-free Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning, hot sauce, jalapenos and shredded cheese. A gluten-free crab dip that everyone will love to eat and required minimal effort to make.
Baked crab dip makes the best gluten-free party appetizer. It is creamy, cheesy, spicy and loaded with crab meat. Whenever I entertain, I like to have at least one hot appetizer and most of the time, this baked crab dip is it.
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Canned Crabmeat
- Garlic Powder
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
A cheesy baked crab dip is the ultimate party snack. Who can resist the creamy cream cheese, crab meat, melty cheese and spice from the hot sauce and jalapenos. Looking for more gluten-free hot appetizers try my cranberry baked brie, bacon and pear compote baked brie, cinnamon apple baked brie and baked feta dip. All are delicious and easy to make.
Not only is this baked crab dip wonderful for Christmas season it works great for New Year’s Eve. Celebrate the new year with a charcuterie board and this melty baked crab dip. Enjoy it with a nice cold Chardonnay and cheer in the new year.
Do not use imitation crab meat! It is NOT gluten-free. Did you know that? Yes, canned crab meat can be more expensive but it is definitely worth it.
Served hot, you won’t believe how tasty this is and how easy it is to make. Check out my Instagram feed where I share a video showing each and every step in making this baked crab dip. Perfect seasoned, lightly spiced and indulgent, this baked crab dip will become your favorite hot appetizer.
HOW TO MAKE THE DIP:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayo to a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except only 1/2 the cheese.
- Pour into a ceramic baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve with gluten-free crackers and homemade toasts.
My favorite dipper is toasted Schar sliced baguette. To make you take a gluten-free baguette and slice it diagonally. Then lightly butter each slice and sprinkle garlic powder on each slice. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. At the 5 minute mark flip each side. Remove and store in a ziploc bag. The perfect dipper!
Cream cheese, lemon juice, mayo, gluten-free Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, crab meat, jalapenos and shredded cheese all blended together and then baked. A delicious baked crab dip that is perfect for the holidays or any celebration. Ready in less than 30 minutes and so so good.
Hot gluten-free dips are wonderful to serve at any gathering or party because they are easy to make and can be baked at the last minute. Add a cold dip and a charcuterie board and you will have plenty of food to feed everyone.
HERE ARE MORE HOT APPETIZERS:
Gluten-Free Baked Crab Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and mayo and blend until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients ,except only use 1/2 the cheese and stir well.
- Add mixture to the ceramic dish and top with shredded cheese
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, remove and serve.
- Serve with gluten-free crackers and homemade toasts.