Looking for a gluten free sheet cake recipe that is sure to please a crowd?
I am sharing a recipe for gingerbread sheet cake that when topped with a cinnamon cream cheese icing will delight the whole family.
This gluten free sheet cake would be perfect for your next holiday party and with holiday season upon us I hope you will give the recipe a try.
With the holidays approaching sometimes you just want an easy dessert that you can throw together quickly, and one that still tastes amazing.
This is that dessert.Print
Recipe:Gluten Free Gingerbread Sheet Cake
A gingerbread sheet cake that is an easy dessert for the holidays
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter and sweetener and mix.
- Add the molasses and egg and mix on medium speed.
- Scrape sides of bowl to incorporate all.
- Beat again.
- Add the dry ingredients and and mix on medium speed.
- Add the milk/vinegar and the water and beat until batter is light and fluffy.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes.
- Remove and cool.