I have a great gluten-free recipe for you today.
Are you a fan of Chinese food? What if I told you you could make gluten-free Mongolian beef at home-and that it tasted as good as fast food? What if I also told you you can make this dish in about 15 minutes?
Yes! You read that right.
One of the secrets is the Instant Pot. If you do not have one yet, I suggest you add it to your wish list. An instant pot not only cooks food fast it, it makes the meat you are cooking so tender.
Can I share a secret?
Do not tell anyone else, ok? After I made this gluten-free Mongolian beef dish I ate the whole thing. Yep, I did.
Truthfully I only at the beef and not the rice shown in the photo. That is how good it is. I couldn’t stop myself.
I suggest you double the recipe when you make it for yourself. Just in case you eat as much as I did before you serve it to the family.Print
Recipe: Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
A tangy and sweet tender beef recipe that comes together quickly in the instant pot.
- Slice flank steak into thin strips.
- Add flank steak and cornstarch to a medium bowl. Toss well.
- Heat Instant Pot to sauté.
- Add sesame oil and beef. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Cancel sauté.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except green onions and seal Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Turn off.
- Serve with chopped onions on top.