This is day 20 of my #20daysofcookies campaign to post a new gluten free dairy free recipe each day. Enjoy the other recipes here.
Here is the 20th new cookie recipe for the month of December, #20daysofcookies, where I will share 20 new gluten free cookie recipes from December 1-20. Make sure you subscribe to receive each one!
Hard for me to believe that I challenged myself to come up with 20 new gluten and dairy free cookie recipes and post a new one every day in December and I have done it.
It really was a challenge and I am hopeful you have enjoyed the cookie recipes I have shared.
Did you try any of the recipes?
I would love to see photos of your cookies and will post them on my Facebook page.
Recipe #20 is a twist on classic PB & J sandwich.
I used blueberry jam but feel free to use raspberry or strawberry jam. or even grape jelly will work.
Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free PB & Jam Cookies
This cookie recipe makes about 26 large cookies.
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan “butter”, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (I like to use Compliments gluten free flour blend)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp goat milk
- about 1/4-1/2 cup finely chopped raw peanuts
- about 1/4 cup jam to fill cookies
- In a stand mixer beat the vegan “butter” with the peanut butter and the sugar.
- Scrape sides of bowl and mix again until creamy.
- Add in the egg and goat milk and mix on medium speed.
- Mix on low and add the gluten free flour blend, salt and baking soda.
- Increase speed to medium and mix well.
- Place dough in refrigerator and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a medium ice cream scoop to drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto each cookie.
- Use your finger or a small spoon to make an indent in each cookie.
- Fill each indentation with jam.
- Bake in oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.