Gluten-free no bake peanut butter balls that are a delicious and easy snack that even kids can make. Made with ingredients like rolled oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pb, maple syrup and dried cranberries.
An easy no bake snack that takes very little time to make. All you need is a food processor to finely chop the oats, coconut and sunflower seeds and then you mix everything together in a bowl. They are gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. This post was originally written in Nov 2011 and I have rewritten the post and updated all the photos.
Healthy no bake peanut butter balls that are a great treat or grab-and-go snack. Everyone will love this pb snack. They are fast to make and made with simple ingredients.
These healthy gluten-free peanut butter balls are made with ingredients usually found in the pantry. The peanut butter balls are a perfect snack before a workout or as an afternoon treat.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE BALLS:
- Rolled oats
- Shredded Coconut
- Sunflower Seeds
- Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- Dried Cranberries
- Mixed Chopped Raw Nuts ( walnuts, almonds. peanuts or pecans)
- Maple Syrup
- Agave Syrup
I make these no bake peanut butter balls because they are quick and easy. They keep really well in the refrigerator too. A great grab-and-go snack to take in the car when you are running a bunch of errands.
HOW TO MAKE THE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS:
- In food processor add oats, coconut and sunflower seeds and process until everything is finely chopped.
- In a large bowl add the oat mixture as well as all the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined and sticking together.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop balls and drop onto a small cookie sheet or plate.
- Use hands to roll the dough into balls.
- Place the sheet into the refrigerator and let is set for an hour.
- Store peanut butter balls in the fridge or freezer.
These gluten-free no bake peanut butter balls are made from ingredients that you have in the pantry already. A quick and easy no bake cookie recipe.
Do you have a favourite no bake treat that you make?
Gluten-free peanut butter balls that are soft and delicious and a healthy no bake delight. Simple and easy no bake peanut butter balls and you need is rolled oats, peanut butter, shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, and a few other ingredients. In less than an hour you have a fun snack.
HERE ARE MORE NO BAKE RECIPES TO TRY:
- No Bake Nut And Seed Balls
- No Bake Rocky Road Bars
- No Bake Date Cookies
- Gluten-free Raw Granola Bars
- Gluten-free Date Coconut Pistachio Balls
HAVE ANY GLUTEN-FREE QUESTIONS? DM me if you have any questions about gluten-free baking or cooking. I would love to help you out.
Gluten Free No-bake Peanut Butter Balls
- measuring cups
- medium bowl
- wooden spoon
- Food processor
- plate or 1/2 sheet baking pan
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 3/4 cup mixed cranberries and raw nuts (Use a mixture of dried cranberries and finely chopped almonds, pecans, peanuts and/or walnuts)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- In food processor: oats, coconut and sunflower seeds until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, add oat mixture and all the other ingredients.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Use ice cream scoop to drop balls onto the small cookie sheet or plate.
- Use hands to roll each into a ball.
- Place in refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer in a container.