Gluten Free Vegan Gingerbread People
- In a stand mixer add the non-dairy butter, honey and molasses.
- Beat until smooth.
- In a medium bowl whisk the coconut flour, almond flour, all the spices, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the molasses mixture and mix until a dough forms.
- Place dough in a small bowl and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut another 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Place one sheet of parchment paper on counter and place 1/2 chilled dough on it.
- Place the other sheet of parchment paper on top and then roll dough until thin.
- Remove top sheet.
- Cut dough with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!