A simple recipe for gluten-free holiday bliss bites. Love truffles for the holidays? How about a healthier version? I made gluten-free bliss bites with ingredients like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chocolate protein powder, unsweetened peanut butter and Swerve sweetener. After I rolled the balls in Suncore supercolor powders that come in amazing colors like blue, garnet and pink.
These gluten-free holiday bliss bites are simply beautiful when rolled in fun supercolor powders like garnet elderberry supercolor powder, blue Spirulina powder and pink pitaya powder. No one will expect these stunning truffles to be healthy.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE BITES:
- Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Chocolate Protein Powder
- Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- Swerve Granular Sweetener
- Dried Blueberries
- Stevia Chocolate Chips
- Suncore Supercolor Powders
I love to have a container of these gluten-free holiday bliss bites in my refrigerator. Ready to enjoy when your neighbour comes over for a glass of wine or to add to your holiday cookie boxes. I love to make gluten-free cookie boxes and fill them with gluten-free treats and give them to family and friends for the holidays.
These gluten-free, low-carb and keto holiday bliss bites will put you straight into the holiday spirit. An easy low-carb and keto treat to enjoy during the holidays.
As well at Christmas these gluten-free holiday bliss bites are perfect for Valentines Day. Who wouldn’t want to get a small box filled with these beautiful healthy truffles as a gift. Delicious and healthy! The perfect combo. Did I mention these holiday bliss bites are super easy to make? All you need is a food processor-yep, that’s it! Add ingredients to a food processor and pulse until mixture comes together. Use a mini ice cream scoop to scoop out the balls. Place on a cookie sheet and use your hands to make sure each holiday bliss bite is a smooth ball. Then all you do is roll each ball into a different supercolor powder. You can find these powders on Amazon. I love to use blue butterfly pea supercolor powder, pink pitaya and garnet elderberry powder for my bliss bites. You can even use the supercolor powder to color your pancakes and waffles in the morning-kids love it!
Gluten-free holiday bliss bites are a great Christmas treat that everyone will love. No need to tell them that they are really healthy. Gluten-free, low-carb and keto. If you make only one holiday recipes I suggest making these gluten-free holiday bliss bites.
HERE ARE MORE HOLIDAY RECIPES TO TRY:
- Keto Bounty Bars
- Keto Peppermint Patties
- Chocolate Quinoa Cake
- Gluten-Free Linzer Cookies
- Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
- Gluten-free Soft Gingersnaps
WANT MORE RECIPES? Subscribe to get NEW RECIPES delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
Gluten-Free Holiday Bliss Bites
- 3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Swerve granular sweetener
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup Stevia chocolate chips
- Suncore supercolor powders for rolling in I used blue butterfly supercolor powder, garnet elderberry supercolor powder
- In a food processor add the seeds and pulse until fine.
- Add the chocolate protein powder, sweetener and elderberry supercolor powder and pulse again a few times.
- Add the peanut butter and process until well mixed.
- Add the dried blueberries and chocolate chips and pulse a few times.
- Add a Tbsp of water and process and until it all comes together.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to scoop out the balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Roll balls in a variety of Suncore supercolor powders.
- Store bliss bites in refrigerator.