Gluten-Free Dairy-Free double chocolate cut-out cookies are a must to make recipe during the holidays. Easy to make, delicious and has no eggs or dairy in the recipes. Make a dairy-free icing to decorate these fun and festive gluten-free chocolate cookies.
These gluten-free double chocolate rolled cookies are filled with rich chocolate flavour from unsweetened cocoa powder and chocolate chips(both dairy-free). They are the perfect gluten-free dairy-free holiday cookie to make and decorate with the family. Kids love using holiday themed cookie cutters and press them into the chocolate rolled dough. Once baked and cooled, add a white icing to them.
- Vegan Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (dairy-free)
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Chocolate Chips (dairy-free)
Gluten and dairy-free double chocolate cookies roll out easily and hold their shape perfectly during baking. Santa definitely needs a plate of these gluten and dairy-free double chocolate cookies. Shapes like a moose, tree and house are fun to make. Here are more holiday cookie recipes to try: vegan gingerbread, gluten and dairy-free sugar cookies, soft gingersnaps, pinwheel cookies and whipped shortbread cookies.
A gluten-free chocolate cookie with rich chocolate flavour, crisp edges and slightly chewy middle. They are gluten-free dairy-free and egg free and perfect for the holiday season. Do not miss out and make sure you are baking these chocolate cookies. They are perfect for any special occasion, not just for the holidays.
This gluten-free chocolate dough rolls out and bakes up like a dream. Use any cookie cutter you like-holiday ones, hearts for Valentine’s Day or really anything you’d like. Mix up the dough, chill for 10 minutes, roll it out, bake, let it cool then decorate. That is it!
A gluten and dairy-free chocolate cookie recipe that is easy to make, delicious, and a fun and festive kid friendly recipe too. A classic chocolate rolled sugar cookie made gluten-free, dairy-free and egg free! I have been working non-stop in the kitchen these days baking and baking. I am updating old recipes and taking new photos plus updating the blog posts before the holidays. But I am also working on new gluten-free recipes for the holidays.
HOW TO MAKE THE COOKIES:
- In a stand mixer add the vegan butter and brown sugar and mix. Scrape sides of pan.
- Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the gluten-free flour and beat until batter is smooth and combined well.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Cover dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cover 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Add a parchment paper to counter and drop 1/2 the dough on it.Cover dough with another piece of parchment paper. Use your hands to smooth out dough and then rolling pan to smooth out.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
I hope you will real enjoy this gluten-free dairy-free chocolate rolled cookie recipe. It is an old recipe that I have rewritten plus taken new and better photos for the blog. Sometimes I have to tweak the old recipes a little bit-a bit more of this, less of this or even just add more information to the recipe to make it easier for you to make it yourself. I shared this recipe on Instagram where I also shared step but step videos. Check out my Instagram page so that you can follow along.
In order to get the best results, especially with gluten and dairy-free recipes I often have to make minor changes to an old recipe. I want to be able do share the best gluten-free recipes for you to try. This gluten-free dairy-free egg free double chocolate rolled cookie recipe will become a family favorite and you will be asked over and over to make it again.
HERE ARE MORE COOKIE RECIPES:
- Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
- Vegan Gingerbread
- Soft Gingersnaps
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
- Whipped Shortbread
- Linzer Cookies
Gluten Free Dairy-Free Double Chocolate Rolled Cookies
- Variety of holiday cookie cutters
- In a stand mixer beat the vegan “butter” with the brown sugar. Scrape sides of bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla and cinnamon and mix on low speed.
- Add the gluten free flour blend and beat for a few minutes until dough all comes together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover dough with saran wrap and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper. Line counter with one sheet.
- Place 1/2 of the dough on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a bit of tapioca starch on the dough.
- Cover dough with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out using rolling pin on top of parchment paper.
- Don’t roll too thin, I would say about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out shape.
- Place shape on cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Once cooled you can decorate the cookies. I used a royal icing to icing mine.