An easy to make gluten-free no bake bliss balls made with coconut oil, pitted dates, shredded coconut, raw pistachios, pumpkin seeds and. rice krispies. These no bake treats are gluten-free and delicious. A naturally sweet recipe without added refined sugar in it.
Coconut pistachio balls are healthy bliss balls made with dates, coconut, seeds and krispies. An easy to make healthy snack. This blog post was originally posted Sept 2014 and was called date coconut pistachio balls. I have taken new photos and rewritten the blog post.
It is time for you to make your own healthy snacks. It is cheaper and healthier than buying processed ones in the grocery store. I love having a batch of these gluten-free no bake coconut pistachio balls in my fridge. An easy grab-and-go healthy treat.
Satisfy your sweet craving with these healthy bliss balls. Full of goodness teeth are ready to eat in less than 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE BALLS:
They are the perfect gluten-free snack for lunches, bike rides, hikes or anytime you need a healthy treat. A great boost of energy when you need a quick and easy snack.
Made with only six ingredients, these no bake coconut pistachio balls are going to be your favourite quick snack to make. Get the kids in the kitchen to help make these no bake treats. They would love to make the mixture into balls.
HOW TO MAKE THE BALLS:
- In a food processor add the pistachios and pumpkin seeds and pulse until finely chopped but not ground.
- In a small saucepan add the coconut oil and the pitted dates and heat on low.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the dates are very soft.
- Stir the dates and coconut oil.
- Add the warmed dates into the food processor and pulse until all is combined.
- In a large mixing bowl add the rice krispies and shredded coconut and stir.
- Add the ingredients from the food processor into the bowl and stir really well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make balls with the mixture.
- Drop balls onto a small cookie sheet.
- Use hands to roll into balls.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool.
Make a batch of these six ingredient bliss balls today and you will have a healthy snack option for the family this week. Made with healthy ingredients they are a great pre-workout snack or post-workout snack option too.
HERE ARE MORE NO-BAKE TREATS TO MAKE:
- No-Bake O Henry Bars
- No-Bake Sunflower Butter Bars
- No-Bake Nut and Seed Balls
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
HAVE ANY GLUTEN-FREE QUESTIONS? Have any gluten-free baking or cooking questions? Please send me a DM and I would be happy to answer your questions.
Gluten-Free No Bake Coconut Pistachio Balls
- In a food processor pulse the pistachios and pumpkin seeds until finely chopped but not ground.
- In a small saucepan on low heat add the coconut oil and the dates.
- Cook for 5 minutes until dates are soft.
- Stir well.
- Add warmed dates to food processor.
- Process until all is combined well.
- In a large bowl add the gluten free Rice Krispies and shredded coconut.
- Add the ingredients from the food processor and stir to combine.
- I like to use my hands to mix the ingredients or use a wooden spoon.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out balls.
- Drop balls onto a 1/2 size cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator to cool.