It is all about pumpkin right now.
Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pies and pumpkin decorations.
Why not join in and share a recipe for paleo pumpkin muffins here.
Weather is changing fast here and I’ve enjoyed seeing all the fallen leaves and the changing of the seasons.Print
Recipe- Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
Perfect paleo pumpkin muffin recipe here.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups paleo flour
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Optional- mini chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs, pumpkin and coconut sugar.
- Use a hand mixer to beat well.
- Add the coconut oil and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat.
- Add the coconut milk and beat again for a couple of minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into lined muffin cups.
- Sprinkle a bit more chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds over each muffin.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
Keywords: paleo, pumpkin muffins, gluten free, paleo muffins,