I have been working on more low carb and keto recipes the last few months.
With getting older I have been trying to eat healthier and that means cutting back on carbs and sugar if I can. And you all know I love to bake so I decided to work on low carb and keto recipes now too.
While ALL my recipes are always gluten-free, my future recipes will have low-sugar options now too.
Such as this keto vanilla cheesecake mousse.
It is creamy and oh so rich in texture.
Keto Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 + 2 tsp gelatin
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 250g cream cheese
- In a saucepan add the milk and gelatin and whisk on medium heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- In a food processor add the cream cheese and swerve sweetener and process until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla and process until it is smooth and creamy.
- Process for a couple of minutes.
- Add the milk/gelatin mixture and process until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into small canning jars or a medium bowl.
- Place in refrigerator and set for at least an hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!