Can you ever have to many chocolate chip cookie recipes?
Well what if I tell you this recipe is low carb and keto? Glad I am sharing the recipe then?
These little cookies have just the right amount of sweetness and a few morsels of stevia sweetened chocolate.
Are you wanting more low carb and keto recipes that are also gluten-free?
Would love to hear from you. What recipes would you like to see shared here?
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp each baking powder and baking soda
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup Stevia chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter, swerve and eggs and beat well.
- Scraping sides of bowl to incorporate all.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place batter in the fridge for at least 30 min to set up.
- Remove and use a small/mini ice cream scoop to drop batter onto cookie sheet.
- Roll each ball in your hands to smooth.
- Use a fork to lightly press cookie dough down.
- Optional you can sprinkle a bit of Maldon sea salt on each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove and cool.
- Makes 27 small cookies
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!