Looking for a salad that your vegetarian or vegan guest(s) will enjoy? What about a salad that satisfies your gluten free family members? If you’re searching for a delicious side dish/appetizer that is super easy to make, and ‘keeps’ nicely in the refrigerator…
This is the recipe for you!
Gluten-Free Black Bean and Chickpea Lime Salad
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- juice from 2 limes
- juice from a meyer lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp gluten free cumin
- 1 tsp herbs de provence
- Maldon sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained
- 1 can organic black beans, drained
- 1 can organic kernel corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 cups mini sweet peppers, chopped
- (optional 1/4 cup chopped red onion)
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lime and lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and seasonings.
- Add chickpeas, black beans, corn, jalapeno, and peppers.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.