What is better on a hot sunny day than a chocolate fudge sundae for dessert? I am not sure, but tonight that is what I was craving. I had bought some fabulous cinnamon candied pecans awhile ago and decided to add them to a sundae.
Making chocolate sauce is really quite easy so I hope you give it a try.
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 7 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 3/4 cup milk
- To make chocolate sauce, put all ingredients into a small but heavy saucepan.
- Set over low heat. Stir gently until melted and smooth. Whisk slowly until mixture comes almost comes to a boil and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Store in refrigerator and reheat when needed.
- I alternated hot sauce, with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon pecans. Yum!