Made this salad last night and it was a hit for supper. It is tangy and crunchy!
Romaine Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan-reggiano or romano cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced parsley/cilantro or even dill
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- Whisk together buttermilk, grated cheese, mayo, vinegar, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire, and Tabasco.
- Toss dressing with romaine lettuce just before serving.
- Season with pepper.