Do you have a 1/2 a bag of fresh cranberries in your fridge or freezer post holidays? Then you have to make the BEST gluten-free cranberry muffins. The gluten-free cranberry muffins rise and bake just like a bakery style muffin. They are moist and airy and bursting with tart cranberries and orange zest in every bite.
Gluten-free cranberry muffins that are easy to make and uses pantry ingredients like oil, Swerve brown sugar, gluten-free flour blend, nutmeg and of course fresh cranberries. Looking for more muffin recipes? Then try my keto chocolate cheesecake muffins, gluten-free sourdough banana muffins, gluten-free zucchini carrot parmesan muffins, gluten-free kitchen sink muffins and gluten-free banana bran muffins.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MUFFINS:
- Swerve Brown Sugar
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Baking Soda
- Fresh Cranberries
- Orange Juice and Zest
Brighten up your morning with these delicious gluten-free cranberry muffins. Packed with tangy cranberries, nutmeg and fresh orange zest. The recipe calls for both orange juice and orange zest from one orange. The soft and airy cranberry muffins take about 30 minutes to make from start to end. You can easily make a batch of these gluten-free cranberry muffins in the morning for your family.
Easy gluten-free cranberry muffins made with simple ingredients in 30 minutes. Soft and fluffy too! Full of tangy cranberries, orange zest and a hint of nutmeg. These muffins are perfect for breakfast or after school snack. I love to eat the gluten-free cranberry muffin with a big earl grey tea latte after I have finished my workout. I walk 2 hours everyday and definitely need sometime to eat once I am home.
HOW TO MAKE THE MUFFINS:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with 8 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the oil, eggs and brown sugar sweetener and mix on medium speed with a hand mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat on low.
- Add the milk and mix on medium until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the orange juice and zest and mix on low speed.
- Stir in the chopped cranberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into lined muffin pan.
- Fill muffin pans over 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until done.
Gluten-free cranberry muffins that are wonderful for Thanksgiving and Christmas too. We all have a bag of fresh cranberries that time of the year in our fridge. Only need a 1/2 cup of cranberries for the recipe. Make your family a delicious gluten-free cranberry muffin for breakfast. Recipe makes 8 very large muffins.
Cranberry muffins are moist and flavourful breakfast muffins. Muffins bursting with fresh cranberries and orange zest in every bite. Here are some more gluten-free muffins to try: banana bran muffins, keto coffee cake muffins, kitchen sink muffins and zucchini parmesan muffins.
Juice cranberries and orange zest mixed with a few simple ingredients is all you need to make a delicious breakfast for the family. I am such a muffin fan. Did you know my first ever recipe on wheatfreemom was a muffin recipe? Yep-big fan of homemade muffins!
Looking for a change from all the pumpkin and apple cinnamon recipes shared during the holidays? Try this recipe for gluten-free cranberry muffins. They are bursting with fresh orange zest and tangy cranberries in every bite. Plus they are delicious!
HERE ARE MORE MUFFIN RECIPES:
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Carrot Parmesan Muffins
- Gluten-Free Kitchen Sink Muffins
- Gluten-Free Banana Bran Muffins
- Gluten-Free Carrot Apple Bran Muffins
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Subscribe to get NEW RECIPES delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. I really would love to hear from you.
Gluten-Free Cranberry Muffins
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend (1 to 1)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (chopped)
- Juice from one orange
- Zest from one orange
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the oil, eggs and sweetener and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low/medium speed.
- Add the milk and beat again until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the orange zest and orange juice and mix on low speed.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.Remove and cool.