Delicious and moist gluten-free baked donuts that are easy to make and use simple ingredients. Bring the donut shop home with these scrumptious gluten-free donuts. All you need is a donut pan and you are ready to start baking donuts.
With ingredients like butter, oil, sugar, eggs, gluten-free flour blend and milk it is easy to make the gluten-free baked donuts. This is an old recipe from 2017 and I have taken new photos and updated the blog post.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE DONUTS:
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
I have been making these gluten-free baked donuts for many years. In fact I have made these donuts for a baby shower, bridal shower and wedding donut wall. Looking for more gluten-free donut recipes? Try my gluten-free hummingbird donuts, lemon poppyseed, cinnamon sugar donuts and keto lemon donuts.
These gluten-free donuts are perfect just as they are but adding chocolate or caramel glaze takes them over the top. What is your favorite donut glaze? Baked donuts are the perfect snack or dessert. Using a donut baking pan makes making them really easy.
Gluten-free donuts that are tender and slightly sweet. Mixed up quickly and baked in the oven. They are a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy. Baked gluten-free donuts are a fun treat to make the special someone’s in your life. Who doesn’t love a freshly baked donut?
The donut recipe can be easily adapted to dairy free by using vegan butter and coconut milk in the batter. This gluten-free donut recipe is easy to mix up and bakes in 11 minutes. Soft and tender gluten-free donuts that bake up in minutes.
HOW TO MAKE DONUTS:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 donut pans very well.
- In a stand mixer add the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, baking power and soda and mix on medium speed.
- Add the gluten-free flour and buttermilk and mix on low.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until batter is smooth.
- Fill a disposable icing bag 2/ 3 full and pipe into greased donut pans.
- Bake for 11 minutes and remove from oven.
- Let cool for only 2 minutes and flip donuts out of pan.
I think these are the perfect gluten-free baked donuts. Flavourful enough to enjoy plain right out of the oven. Also so much fun to glaze with chocolate or caramel.
These gluten-free baked donuts are a lovely basic donut. Easy to make and delicious to eat! Because when you need a gluten-free donuts, you should be able to enjoy a gluten-free donut! Now you can have your own donut shop at home with this gluten-free baked donut recipe.
When you just have to have a gluten-free donut, you can easily make a donut at home now. Easy to make and uses simple ingredients. All you need is a donut baking pan.
Here are more donut recipes:
- Gluten-free Hummingbird Donuts
- Gluten-free Lemon Poppyseed Donuts
- Cinnamon and Sugar Donuts
- Keto Lemon Donuts
WANT MORE RECIPES? Subscribe to get new recipes delivered straight into your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. I really would love to hear from you.
Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter with the sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil and beat well.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and baking soda and mix again until batter is smooth.
- Add the gluten free flour and the buttermilk.
- Mix on low/medium speed and beat until batter is very smooth.
- Spray 2 donut baking pans with cooking spray.
- Fill a disposable icing bag 2/3 with the donut batter.
- Cut 1/4 inch off icing bag.
- Squeeze batter into the donut pan.
- Bake in oven for 11 minutes.
- Remove and flip out of baking pan after 2 minutes.