This is day 8 of my #20daysofcookies campaign to post a new gluten free dairy free recipe each day. Enjoy the other recipes here.
Here is the 8th new cookie recipe for the month of December, #20daysofcookies, where I will share 20 new gluten free cookie recipes from December 1-20. Make sure you subscribe to receive each one!
Have you made any of the new cookie recipes?
I recently heard from an Instagram follower who made the salted chocolate chip cookies and thought the recipe rocked!
It makes me happy to hear from you all.
This cookie is an adaptation of a summer firepit activity. Smores!
Graham crackers, chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
I’ve put all those ingredients into a cookie but also made it gluten and dairyfree!
Are you excited?
Gluten Free S’more Drop Cookies
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan “butter”, softened
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan “shortening”, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (I like to use Compliments gluten free flour blend)
- 1 tsp gluten free vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped Kinnikinnick gluten and dairy free graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer beat the vegan shortening and butter.
- Add the brown and white sugar and beat until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add the baking soda and salt and mix again.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the gluten free flour and beat batter well.
- Add the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and the chopped graham crackers.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets, leaving space for the cookie to expand when being baked.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.