An easy to make gluten-free recipe for healthy bliss balls. Gluten-free no-bake date cookies made with just 4 ingredients. Ingredients like pitted dates, unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted pistachios and a bit of water. I like to melt coconut oil and dark chocolate chips together and drizzle the cookies with it.
These no-bake date cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free and vegan. A great snack with only 4 ingredients. No-bake bliss balls ready in less than 10 minutes. Such a quick and easy healthy snack. Try my other no-bake recipes like no-bake sunflower butter bars, no-bake nut and seeds balls, no-bake coconut pistachio balls, no-bake rocky road squares and no-bake o henry Bars.
INGREDIENTS NEED TO MAKE COOKIES:
- Pitted Dates
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Toasted Pistachios
I love to make no-bake cookies such as these date bliss balls. They are a healthy snack that can be taken to work, school lunches or anytime you need a treat. Gluten-free no-bake date cookies that contain only wholesome ingredients, healthy carbs and are refined sugar free.
Quick and easy no-bake date cookies that are perfect for healthy snacking on the go. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and made with just 4 ingredients. I am not sure water is counted as an ingredient, but it is in the recipe.
HOW TO MAKE THE DATE COOKIES:
- In a food processor add the dates, coconut and toasted pistachios and process until crumbly.
- Add 1 tsp of water at a time while pulsing until mixture holds together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to drop balls onto cookie sheeet.
- Use hands to form into a ball.
- Chill in refrigerator to store.
- Optional. Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together.
- Drizzle chocolate over each cookie and then chill in fridge to set.
The gluten-free no-bake date cookies are also freeze friendly and great for meal prep. I love to have a batch in my refrigerator for whenever I need a healthy snack on the go. I will grab 2 date cookies plus an apple and I a field while running errands in the afternoon. No need to stop and buy food to eat.
If you are looking for a healthy snack that taste great, you have got to try these gluten-free no-bake date cookies. Easy to make and uses only 4 ingredients. A great snack to eat before or after your workout too! Dates are naturally sweet so there is no need to add any other sugar to the recipe.
You can easily double the recipe and you will have a healthy snack for your family to enjoy through the week. Quick to make and tastes so good!
Gluten-free no-bake date cookies that can be eaten as energy balls and packed in work/school lunches. The recipe is easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes. I love that!
Gluten Free No-Bake Date Cookies
- 1 small glass bowl
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios
- 3 tsp water
- Optional Topping:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil. melted
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, process the dates, coconut and pistachios.
- Add 1 tsp of water at a time, while pulsing mixture.
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small ice cream scoop and to scoop up date mixture.
- Roll into a ball shape with your hands.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and place in refrigerator to store.
- Optional Topping:
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle a bit of chocolate onto each ball.
- Place back in the refrigerator to set.