Gluten Free Cheesecake.
Mini Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Cheesecakes.
That is the recipe I am featuring today.
What I love about this recipe is it allows you to vary the flavor of the cheesecake quite easily.
Want lime cheesecake?
Substitute the chocolate chips for lime zest and lime juice.
Want classic plain cheesecake?
Remove the chocolate chips and add 1 more tsp of vanilla to the batter.
Want blueberry cheesecake?
Substitute the chocolate chips for 1 cup of blueberries.
That is why I love this recipe.
Getting twelve for dinner and you want an easy dessert recipe that also presents itself in individual portions?
That would be this recipe. In fact this past Sunday that is what I made for dessert.
I substituted the chocolate cookies for gluten free graham crumbs, and I also
substituted the chocolate chips for lime zest and lime juice and topped the individual cheesecakes with whipping cream, a thin slice of lime, fresh raspberries and blueberries.
Did I say yum?
Mini Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Cheesecakes
- 2 pkgs cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Pyure Stevia Sweetener (you can substitute Splenda or reg white sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp gluten free vanilla
- 500 g Greek Gods plain yogurt
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- 1 pkg Pamela’s Products Extreme Chocolate mini cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In bottom of each jar place 2 Chocolate Mini Cookies.
- In a food processor add cream cheese and process until smooth.
- Add the sugar and process again.
- Add the eggs and process until batter is smooth.
- Remember to scrape the sides and bottom of the processor and beat again.
- Add the yogurt, sour cream and vanilla and process.
- Once batter is smooth and creamy pour into a 2 cup measuring dish to allow for easier pouring into the jars.
- Fill jars less than half way with batter.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over batter.
- Pour rest of cheesecake batter into jars.
- Again sprinkle mini chocolate chips over batter.
- Put filled cheesecake jars into a large rectangular baking dish.
- Fill tea kettle with water and boil.
- Carefully pour boiling water into baking dish making sure to not get any in the jars.
- Place baking dish in the oven.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes.
- Shut off oven, open oven door slightly and let cheesecakes cool.
- Once cooled, remove from oven and cheesecakes can be placed in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Top with whipping cream and enjoy!