Low Carb Crumb Mix. This is the new recipe I am sharing today and one I know you should make right away.
As all you gluten-free folks out here know it is hard to find good gluten-free crumbs. And what is worse is that for me they are so high in carbs.
I want to have a bit of crunch on the chicken I’m cooking or the fish I am frying but I do not want to add so many unnecessary calories to it.
That is why I came up with this crumb mix.
As you can see in the above photo I used the crumb mix on some bacon wrapped zucchini sticks that I made in the air fryer. Oh my! They were so darn good. I promise I will share that recipe soon.
The recipe is really quite easy and all that is required is a food processor and of course- the ingredients.
As always please let me know if you make this recipe. I really do want to know what you think!Print
Recipe:Low Carb Crumb Mix
A crumb mix that is low carb, gluten-free and keto.
- In a food processor pulse one bag of pork rinds until it’s small crumb size.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Pulse the other bag of pork rinds.
- Add the bowl of crumbs back to food processor.
- Add spices and pulse a couple of times to mix.
- Pour crumb mix now into a jar. Cover with a lid and place jar on counter to use.