I was scrolling through my Pinterest boards the other day and realized I have few gluten-free muffin recipes on my blog.
So what do I do? I get busy in the kitchen creating a new gluten-free muffin recipe.
With it being the beginning of December and the start of holiday season I decided to work on a gluten-free muffin recipe that had cranberries in them.
These gluten-free muffins are easy to make and remain soft and fluffy for at least 4 days. That to me is a great muffin recipe.Print
Recipe: Cranberry Muffins
A light and airy gluten-free muffin with cranberries in them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with 9 paper liners.
- In a stand mixer add the oil, eggs and sweetener and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low/medium speed.
- Add the milk and beat again for a minute.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Batter is quite runny. Fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.