Looking for other delicious gluten free Thanksgiving recipes your friends and family will love? Here are 36 other recipes to try!
Roast Squash, Pumpkin
- Roasting a squash/pumpkin is quite simple.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- I also spray the paper with Pam so that the squash/pumpkin does not stick.
- Using a sharp knife, cut top and bottom off of pumpkin, this way it will not roll around when you are slicing it.
- Cut the pumpkin then up into chunks.
- Remove the seeds and the peel.
- Once this is done, place slices/cubes on cookie sheet and place in 350 degree oven for 1-1 ½ hours.
- Check on the squash after 30 minutes and flip pieces over.
- Once soft, remove from oven.
- For the sugar pumpkin, I put the cooked pieces into my food processor and processed until smooth.
- Happy Thanksgiving!