Gluten Free Hamburger Soup
- This easily serves 4.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cup frozen corn
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp dried basil and oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (or 1 tsp sriracha)
- 1 pkg lean ground beef
- 1 container Imagine Creamy Tomato Soup (gluten free)
- In a medium Le Crueset pot sauté the chopped bacon and shallots until bacon is slightly crispy.
- Add the spices and ground beef and increase heat to medium.
- Use a wooden spoon to break up the ground beef and cook until slightly brown.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the chopped red pepper, corn and carrots.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add the tomato soup.
- Cover pot and cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!