Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Feels like its all about pumpkin and pumpkin spice right now and I am completely OKAY with that. Canadian thanksgiving is fast upon us and these vegan pumpkin magic bars would be a great addition to the holidays.
We’ve all made magic bars before but these ones are vegan and have pumpkin puree plus warm spices added.
I love fall and I have been really enjoying my long walks lately. The changing leaf colours have been quite spectacular this year.
All you need to make these bars is a half sheet cookie pan and a couple small bowls for mixing ingredients. No mixer is needed.
First you mix the crust ingredients and pat them down into the lined pan.
Mix the sweetened condensed coconut milk and pumpkin puree and spread over the crust.
Then sprinkle the gluten and dairy free chocolate chips over the pumpkin mixture.
Sprinkle the crushed cashews on top and bake in the oven.
Vegan Pumpkin Magic Bars
- 2 cups gluten free graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed raw cashews
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
- 1 can (195 ml) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves and nutmeg
- 1/2 cup gluten and dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup crushed raw cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 1/2 sheet baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix the graham crumbs, cashews and melted butter.
- Press mixture evenly into lined pan.
- In a small bowl mix the sweetened condensed milk well.
- Add the pumpkin and spices and stir again.
- Spread over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, followed by the coconut and the cashews.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.