I have a great gluten-free recipe for you today.
Are you a fan of Chinese food? What if I told you you could make gluten-free Mongolian beef at home-and that it tasted as good as fast food? What if I also told you you can make this dish in about 15 minutes?
Yes! You read that right.
Can I share a secret?
Do not tell anyone else, ok? After I made this gluten-free Mongolian beef dish I ate the whole thing. Yep, I did.
Truthfully I only at the beef and not the rice shown in the photo. That is how good it is. I couldn’t stop myself.
I suggest you double the recipe when you make it for yourself. Just in case you eat as much as I did before you serve it to the family.
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
- 8-1 kg flank steak
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp minced (grated)fresh ginger
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- Chopped green onions
- Slice flank steak into thin strips.
- Add flank steak and cornstarch to a medium bowl.
- Toss well.
- Heat Instant Pot to sauté.
- Add sesame oil and beef.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Cancel sauté.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except green onions and seal Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Turn off.
- Serve with chopped onions on top.