Chocolate Bark is a tasty treat that is easy to make. You can have so much fun playing with flavor additions as well as toppings. Gluten free to me means using great tasting quality ingredients and enjoying a safe treat to enjoy. It still amazes me how much gluten is put in our foods these days which really means going back to basics: baking and cooking everything ourselves.
Have fun with this bark.
You could add dried cranberries, gluten free peppermint candy canes, variety of nuts and other gluten free goodies.
Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- 3 cups bittersweet chocolate drops (Bernard Callebaut)
- 1 cup Glutino gluten free pretzel twists
- 1/2 tsp Maldon sea salt
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment.
- In a small glass bowl over a simmering saucepan, melt chocolate.
- Pour chocolate into the baking pan.
- Spread chocolate evenly.
- Place pretzel twists over chocolate.
- Allow mixture to set for a few hours.
- Sprinkle sea salt over bark.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!