This is day 20 of my #20daysofcookies campaign to post a new gluten free dairy free recipe each day. Enjoy the other recipes here.
Here is the 20th new cookie recipe for the month of December, #20daysofcookies, where I will share 20 new gluten free cookie recipes from December 1-20. Make sure you subscribe to receive each one!
Hard for me to believe that I challenged myself to come up with 20 new gluten and dairy free cookie recipes and post a new one every day in December and I have done it.
It really was a challenge and I am hopeful you have enjoyed the cookie recipes I have shared.
Did you try any of the recipes?
I would love to see photos of your cookies and will post them on my Facebook page.
Recipe #20 is a twist on classic PB & J sandwich.
I used blueberry jam but feel free to use raspberry or strawberry jam. or even grape jelly will work.
This cookie recipe makes about 26 large cookies.
Gluten Free Dairy Free PB & Jam Cookies
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan “butter”, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (I like to use Compliments gluten free flour blend)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp goat milk
- 1/4 – 1/24 cup cup finely chopped raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup jam to fill cookies
- In a stand mixer beat the vegan “butter” with the peanut butter and the sugar.
- Scrape sides of bowl and mix again until creamy.
- Add in the egg and goat milk and mix on medium speed.
- Mix on low and add the gluten free flour blend, salt and baking soda.
- Increase speed to medium and mix well.
- Place dough in refrigerator and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a medium ice cream scoop to drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto each cookie.
- Use your finger or a small spoon to make an indent in each cookie.
- Fill each indentation with jam.
- Bake in oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.