For your chance to win, share your favorite holiday dishes, drinks and celebrations HERE.
If you are gluten free I am sure you are familiar with their products. They make a variety of gluten free baked goods from muffins, cookies, bagels to bread.
I received a box full of their products and got to work on a new recipe.
In the box were their gluten free pizza crusts and while I normally would make a savory pizza with them I thought I would come up with a sweet dessert pizza recipe.
How does apple crumble pizza sound?
This recipe is dairy free too!
On a previous cookie post I had shared a recipe for vegan caramel and being that I had a bit of caramel left in the refrigerator and apples in the fruit basket I knew what I was going to make with Udi’s gluten free pizza crust.
Once you have made the vegan caramel this pizza recipe is really easy to make.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Apple Crumble Pizza
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Vegan Caramel (recipe in poppycock cookie recipe)
- 1/2 container Toffutti vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance vegan “butter”
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup non-contaminated rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Udi’s gluten free pizza crust
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- Preheat a pizza stone to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl melt the vegan “butter” in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon and rolled oats.
- Thinly slice the apple.
- Spread 1/2 of the vegan cream cheese on the pizza crust.
- Drizzle a couple tablespoons of the vegan caramel over the cream cheese.
- Top with the sliced apples.
- Spread the oat crumble over the sliced apples.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of vegan caramel over the crumble.
- Place pizza on the hot pizza stone and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
Please share your holiday photos for a chance to win a holiday prize pack. I would love to see your favorite holiday dishes, drinks and celebrations. Add the caption EatDrinkBeMerry !!
Remember, for your chance to win, share your favorite holiday dishes, drinks and celebrations HERE.