With all the entertaining that goes on during the holidays, this is an excellent appetizer that is super easy to make and can be saved in the fridge for later.
It makes a large cheese ball perfect for feeding a large family gathering or used as an appetizer for a party buffet.
Gluten Free Cheese Ball
- 2 250g pkg cream cheese
- 1 container Imperial Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp gf taco seasoning from Silk Road Merchant
- 4-5 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1-2 cups sliced almonds
- In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Process until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and in a small bowl- add chopped green onions and 1/2 cup sliced almonds.
- Mix well.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap, allowing extra to spill over the sides.
- Put cheese mixture into lined bowl and then top off with more plastic wrap.
- Place bowl into fridge for at least an hour to set.
- To serve, loosen plastic wrap and flip bowl over onto a plate or platter.
- Remove bowl.
- Cover cheese ball with sliced almonds.
- Then, serve cheese ball with gluten free crackers.
- I like to use Glutino’s Vegetable crackers as well as their table crackers.