I have listened to everyone on Facebook and it seems everyone wants cookie recipes.
You want gluten free cookie recipes?
I am giving you gluten free cookie recipes!
But what could make this wish even better? I will be sharing a new gluten free and dairy free cookie recipe everyday for the first 20 days of December. Yep, you are reading that write.
Dec 1-20 I will be posting on my blog a new cookie recipe.
Here goes #1, Gluten Free and Dairy Free Snickerdoodles!
A simple sugar cookie dressed up with cinnamon and mace that add a nice warmth to the cookie.
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Snickerdoodles
- 1 cup Earth Balance vegan “butter”
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (I use Compliments gluten free flour blend)
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp mace
- PLUS-In a small dish combine 1 Tbsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp mace with 1/4 cup white sugar.
- In a small bowl whisk the gluten free flour blend, cream of tartar, salt and the 1/4 tsp mace.
- In a stand mixer cream the vegan “butter” with the 1 1/4 cups sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and beat again for 2-3 minutes, scraping bowl at times.
- Add the flour blend to the creamed mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Place dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Have dish with cinnamon, mace and sugar ready.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make balls of dough. Roll dough in hands and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place balls of dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in over for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool.