I was scrolling through my Pinterest boards the other day and realized I have few gluten-free muffin recipes on my blog.
So what do I do? I get busy in the kitchen creating a new gluten-free muffin recipe.
With it being the beginning of December and the start of holiday season I decided to work on a gluten-free muffin recipe that had cranberries in them.
These gluten-free muffins are easy to make and remain soft and fluffy for at least 4 days. That to me is a great muffin recipe.
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend (1 to 1)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with 9 paper liners.
- In a stand mixer add the oil, eggs and sweetener and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low/medium speed.
- Add the milk and beat again for a minute.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Batter is quite runny.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.Remove and cool.