What could me more perfect for Valentines Day! These gluten-free cupcakes are moist and airy and just the perfect shade of pink.
Sometimes I surprise myself when I am developing recipes and these cupcakes surprised me. Lets just say I hit a home run with this recipe. I do not like to brag but I am OVER THE MOON happy with this recipe.
Do you celebrate Valentines Day?
Normally hubby and I are pretty low key for Valentines Day. It has never been that important to me to celebrate on that day, but maybe this year I will make these cupcakes for him for dessert as well as a nice dinner.
I really am so excited for you all to get this recipe and please, please let me know if you make them. Send me a DM on Instagram, or a message on my Facebook page or here in the comments.
I really would love to hear how they worked out for you.
I didn’t add the icing to the recipe. I forgot to right down the measurements for everything but basically I mixed with my hand mixer cream cheese, a bit of Swerve icing sugar, milk, pink pitaya powder and a bit of butter.
Gluten-Free Pink Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pink pitaya powder
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (1 to 1)
- 1/2 + 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp lavender extract
- 1 tsp rose water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a stand mixer add the butter and sugar and beat.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Scraping the sides of the bowl to incorporate all.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Add the baking powder, vanilla, pitaya powder, lavender and rose water and mix on low speed.
- Add the flour and mix on low.
- Add the milk and beat on medium speed until batter is very smooth.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes.
- Remove and cool.