Looking for a quick and easy appetizer that you can serve on a cracker?
I am a big fan of Presidents Choice gluten free crispbread found at Superstore grocery stores.
They are a nice crispbread that does not fall apart very easily and is a great cracker to apply toppings and serve when entertaining.
I always keep a box of these crackers around for appetizers and antipasto platters
plus they can serve as a toast substitute too.
This recipe takes just minutes to make and that is something I like when entertaining
or when company shows up with little notice.
I am also a fan of the combo of strawberries and balsamic vinegar and hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think of it.
The holidays are almost here and this combination on a cracker will delight your
guests when they are in your home.
Recipe: Strawberry Goat Cheese Cracker Appetizer
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped basil
- plain goat cheese
- Presidents Choice gluten free Quinoa & Honey Crispbread
- Maldon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
This makes enough for at least 8 crackers.
- In a small bowl add the strawberries, balsamic vinegar and chopped basil.
- Stir lightly.
- Spread goat cheese on the crispbread crackers.
- Top goat cheese with the strawberry mixture.
- Sprinkle a bit more of finely chopped basil, sea salt and pepper on each cracker.
Looking for Delicious Salad Recipes?
In my Gluten Free Salads Cookbook you can find 27 other delicious recipes your friends and family will love, including: Cucumber Herb Salad, Roasted Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad, Sesame Noodle Salad and many more. Purchase yours today.
Share this recipe with your friends: