Happy National Ice Cream Day. It was on Sunday actually but that shouldn’t stop us from celebrating ice cream today. In fact, we should celebrate ice cream everyday if we can. Right?
This chocolate ice cream is low carb, keto, gluten-free and uber creamy and delicious. I used my vitamix to blend up the cream, milk, sweetener and chocolate then added yogurt and a bit more cream to the mixture. Place it in the refrigerator to cool and then into an ice cream machine. You’ve now got the creamiest chocolatey ice cream.
Making ice cream at home is easy and you know exactly what you are putting into it. With the warm days of summer here, now is a great time to dig out your ice cream maker.
Will you make this chocolate ice cream?Print
Recipe: Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
This low carb chocolate ice cream is extra creamy and uber delicious.
- Put the 1/2 cup cream, milk, swerve, chocolate and vanilla in a vitamix blender.
- Add the lid and turn to high.
- Process on highest speed for about 4 minutes. (You are heating the mixture)
- Add the yogurt and cream and mix on low for a few seconds.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips and place in refrigerator for a day.
- Remove and add yogurt to an ice cream machine. Follow ice cream machine instructions.
- Once frozen you can serve or place in freezer to firm up more.