Can you ever have to many chocolate chip cookie recipes?
Well what if I tell you this recipe is low carb and keto? Glad I am sharing the recipe then?
These little cookies have just the right amount of sweetness and a few morsels of stevia sweetened chocolate.
Are you wanting more low carb and keto recipes that are also gluten-free?
Would love to hear from you. What recipes would you like to see shared here?Print
Recipe: Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
A low carb chocolate chip cookie that your sweet tooth will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a stand mixer add the softened butter, swerve and eggs and beat well. Scraping sides of bowl to incorporate all.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place batter in the fridge for at least 30 min to set up.
- Remove and use a small/mini ice cream scoop to drop batter onto cookie sheet.
- Roll each ball in your hands to smooth.
- Use a fork to lightly press cookie dough down.
- Optional you can sprinkle a bit of Maldon sea salt on each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove and cool.
- Makes 27 small cookies