Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Cherry Cookies
This recipe made 43 cookies for me.
Feel free to use your favorite gluten free flour blend in this recipe
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance “vegan” butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup Compliments gluten free flour blend*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer beat the vegan butter with the icing sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg and mix again. Scraping the bowl to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk the gluten free flour blend, coconut and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Add the dried cherries and mix again.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.